benchmarking FC1

George george at yanos.com
Tue Jan 27 15:19:24 UTC 2004

    >> a lot of time in the process.  If you really need performance, apply
    >> the money you save to more RAM.

    Emiliano> George,

    Emiliano> i was 'asked' to do this job. I can agree with you on many points, yet i
    Emiliano> have to do some kind of testing.

    Emiliano> E.

I read that again and I sounded pretty pompous.  Sorry.

* George Yanos     *                                                *
* UTC at UIC       *                                                *
* 312-413-0059(w)  *                                                *
* 708-848-4221(h)  *                                                *
* gyanos at uic.edu   *                                                *