two flash readers

listas at lozano.eti.br listas at lozano.eti.br
Thu Jan 29 04:24:06 UTC 2004

Hi there,

I have a usb smartmedia reader as /dev/sda1 which works fine for my "old"
serial digital camera memmory cards. Now I got a new usb digital camera (SD/MMC
cards) and can use the cammera as /dev/sdb1. But each time I disconnect the new
camera, the mount point and fstab entry disapears and they do not reapear when
I connect the camera.

It looks like the usb subsystem can oly deal with one flash reader...  anyone
knows how to change this, so I can use both readers at the same time, without
having to mount manually?

[]s, Fernando Lozano