Disk Layout/Partitioning Practices

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Thu Jan 29 03:40:21 UTC 2004

I've been using that exact script although I'v hacked together a little
difference between that and mirrordir script. (FYI, mirrordir is the
task of miroring an entire directory structure onto another disk in the
same PC)

I use mirrordir for same pc hd to hd mirroring
and rsync for Server1 to server2 mirroring of essential files

Now.. Can anyone tell me how to set up rsync to use ssh??

rsync -ave ssh seems to be the idea but i keep geting

whenever i try. (after setting up passwordless logins using SSH, from
server1
to server2 I can get from server2 to server1 anymore!)