Windows virus lately?

Trevor Smith trevor at haligonian.com
Thu Jan 29 05:54:43 UTC 2004

On January 28, 2004 02:27 pm, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> As long as it's not a harm to linux / fedora I suggest you simply ignore
> it. So no more posts about windoze viruses on this list please.

Christoph, I would like to point out that my comment about Windows users and
their problems with the virus was background information. The question I
asked was, "Do you think I, using Fedora Core 1 (a GNU/Linux distribution),
am susceptible to / possibly spreading this virus?"

I respectfully suggest that it was and is an appropriate question for this
list.

 Trevor Smith    |    trevor at haligonian.com