Promise Fastrack 378 S-ATA driver?

Ron Herardian rherardi at gssnet.com
Thu Jan 29 07:07:45 UTC 2004

Matt,

Sorry to say the results are the same during installation when feeding your Fedora Promise FastTrak driver disk to a new box during initial install. The (non-boot) disk image you provided is fine. But the installer stubbornly says that there are no hard drives, as with the other Promise FastTrak 378 drivers, even though the drives are properly installed, despite the fact that you are able to install this same driver manually an an existing system (presumably a Promise RAID 1 array is not your boot disk).

Ron