Default config for some services

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Fri Jan 30 01:28:34 UTC 2004

I'm looking for some help here..
Today , while talking to my boss, he said that , when comparing two
boxes , one running Suse and other running Redhat/Fedora , the Suse box
is more secure then the Redhat/Fedora box.. He said that running nessus
on both showed that suse was more secure..
Anyone knows why?
He mentioned something about the default config for apache , as an
example... Maybe we could find out what are these "security flaws" so we
can create an RFE on bugzilla to make a default install safer to everyone...

Any ideas?
(I'm asking this just because I want to improve the security of fedora,
as I dont like suse a lot.... just my personal opinion...)

Pedro Macedo