CD-ROM not working anymore :(

Levin Fritz levinfritz at mediales.net
Fri Jan 30 05:56:35 UTC 2004

Hi,
that description sounds more like a hardware problem to me. Do you have a
bootable CD that you can put in the drive and try to boot from, to test
that?
Maybe it's just a loose cable or something. You could try taking it out of
the laptop and putting it back in (to catch any loose contacts). Or put
the drive in another computer and see if it works there.

Bye,
Levin