Can not compile any source code!

eric1i eric1i at 163.com
Fri Jan 30 07:20:53 UTC 2004

Whenever I try to compile from source, if I type:

[root at Linux ghomemover-0.2]# ./configure
bash: ./configure: /bin/sh: bad interpreter: permission not enough

if I try:

[root at Linux ghomemover-0.2]# sh ./configure
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... configure: error: cannot run C
compiled programs.
If you meant to cross compile, use `--host'.
See `config.log' for more details.
[root at Linux ghomemover-0.2]#

The fedora just said can't find gcc, however I perform a full install of
  fedora and I do have gcc in my box, what's the problem?