antivirus package

Kai Raven k.raven at freenet.de
Fri Jan 30 11:24:29 UTC 2004

Hi Xiaohuli,

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:48:53 -0800 (PST) you wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good antivirus package ?

Take a look at  the Mini-FAQ: "antivirus software for Linux/Unix"
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/openantivirus/mini-faq/av-unix_e.txt?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
There you can find informations about standalone solutions and all
packages, which are working together with your mailserver.
I'm using MailScanner together with Postfix and the virus scanners
F-Prot and ClamAV.

> I want to learn to upgrade kernel.  Any good tutorials
> or source I can look up ?
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/custom-guide/ch-kernel.html
or
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/custom-guide/ch-custom-kernel.html

Is the building or upgrading process under Fedora the same as with RH9?

--
Ciao
Kai

HP: http://kai.iks-jena.de/