a dollars question

amazing powers of observation m_epling at comcast.net
Sat Jan 31 06:36:33 UTC 2004

   well i hope u do well .   becuse for everyone of those sold means
Microsoft didnt. i think once they see and word gets around that people
will be wanting a better pc . i have the koo box from lindows linux and
i tore michelle robertsons os out and put fedora on here and its been
really great . i installed the mp3 plug and mplayer on it and shes great
.  good luck