a dollars question

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Sat Jan 31 06:53:58 UTC 2004

Well I must say I started on REdhat 6 I followed to redhat * and then
left Linux for a While. I got a RH9 Bible for Christmas and started
again WOW what cant you do! Then I discovered Fedora and I tell you
there is no better OS for endusers, I tested everything this year SUSe 8
Mandrake 9 RH9 Debian Slackware, and FC1 is the most user friendly and
EVerything works I have to add Gxine Wine MP3 and K3B now I can do any
thing that windows box does!
Its brilliant.
OUr Company is the 3rd largest PC manufacturer in SA and we are going to
cutomise Fedora for Proline. No need to change anything we are just
going to replace logos and add some apps for user friendliness.

Chad