a dollars question

amazing powers of observation m_epling at comcast.net
Sat Jan 31 07:07:19 UTC 2004

  this is away that lindows linux os get over , they have a repository
where they click on a orogram and it installs with not a whimper . the
nubies is lindows target , i think its a good distro because it is
making alot of newbies to switch to cut there teeth on . for us who been
doing it there isnt a challenge in lindows . it does what it suppose to
but i notice when the learn to change theans and watch dvds and able to
grt it running . most start discovering linux iso.com . its where i got
my copy of fedora core , buy i think lindows is a primer to would be
converts , i think mike is doing a good job