Wheel mouse

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Sun Jul 4 06:51:52 UTC 2004

I am using a mini optical mouse (PS2) from Trust.
If I use the wheel inside a window (Mozilla or file window) if I turn
the wheel fast, the window start to slide in the right direction (i.e.
down) and after a while a short back and then down again, and then up
again..... very annoying but I have no idea where to set scrolling
properties.
Very smooth in RH9, not in FC1 not in FC2.

This is my mouse section in XF86Config file:

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "Mouse0"
    Driver      "mouse"
    Option        "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
    Option        "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
    Option        "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
    Option        "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
EndSection

Any idea

--

 Antonio

 Working with  Mozilla 1.7 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 2