Removing Kudzu ignore option

Jamie Aitchsion one_blind_mouse at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 10:53:07 UTC 2004

I have installed Fedora Core 2 as a web server on my home network so I can
test php and mySQL web sites.  Everything is as it should be but when I went
through the first boot it asked me to configure or ignore a scsi drive that
is on the system with a windows install. At that point I choose to ignore
the hard drive.  Since then I need to get into the windows install from
linux but kudzu will not recognize it.  Is there any way of removing the
ignore status for this hard drive?

Get a Credit Card - 60 sec online response:
http://ad.au.doubleclick.net/clk;8097459;9106288;b?http://www.anz.com/aus/promo/qantas5000ninemsn
   [AU only]