Kernel panic: Fatal exception in interrupt : In interrupt handler - not

Rafael Monteiro rafael_g_m at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 01:05:51 UTC 2004

Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 10:30:45 +0200
From: Hans M?ller <ndof at gmx.li>
Subject: Re: Kernel panic: Fatal exception in interrupt : In interrupt
handler - not syncing
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list at redhat.com>

 > After i update to kernel to 2.6.6-1.435.2.1 or kernel to 2.6.6-1.435.2.3
 > have also only problems. It can be a problem with acpi try to use
acpi=off.

I've tried that but the system still freezes (thanks anyway).
I think I'll have to reinstall the whole system. Maybe it would be the best
option. Then I would pay more attention to the changes I make to the system
(I think that was my biggest mistake), so if something like this happens
again, I'll probably have an idea of what might causing the problem.

I'll probably reinstall the system this week. So, if someone is interested
in this problem and wants any information about my system, just ask here and
I'll provide it.

Thanks.