Workstations for internet usage

gm novastars at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 7 23:22:14 UTC 2004

Hey guys

I’d want to know if there’s any open source solution to make it so
several users can use one linux machine(gui). Basically, I’m looking to
setup one or two computers to service 2-6 users. I want each user to
have their own monitor, keyboard/mouse and desktop but be hooked up to
only one machine (a server to supply open office and other necessary
software). I was wondering if this is possible or any suggestion you
guys had?

gm

---