automatic update

Philip A. Pearson ppearson1 at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 8 13:25:14 UTC 2004

thanks,  I was using linux 9.  I went to the fedora page and downloaded
the 64 core and burned 4 CDs.  I then did a clean install from those
CD's.  that was about 3 days ago.
I just ran the command that you suggested and got:

xorg-x11-100dpi-fonts-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-75dpi-fonts-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-base-fonts-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-cyrillic-fonts-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-devel-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-devel-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-doc-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-font-utils-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-ISO8859-14-100dpi-fonts-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-ISO8859-14-75dpi-fonts-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-ISO8859-15-100dpi-fonts-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-ISO8859-15-75dpi-fonts-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-ISO8859-2-100dpi-fonts-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-ISO8859-2-75dpi-fonts-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-ISO8859-9-100dpi-fonts-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-ISO8859-9-75dpi-fonts-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-libs-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-libs-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-libs-data-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-Mesa-libGL-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-Mesa-libGL-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-Mesa-libGLU-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-Mesa-libGLU-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-sdk-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-syriac-fonts-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-tools-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-truetype-fonts-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-twm-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-xauth-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-xdm-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-xfs-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-Xnest-6.7.0-2
xorg-x11-Xvfb-6.7.0-2

looks to me like everything there yet it still says that there is a
dependency problem