fc2 gnome default mail client

Simon admin at thelight.org.uk
Sun Jul 11 11:40:05 UTC 2004

Scott Talbot wrote:

> On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 14:08, Simon wrote:
>
>>When I click on the mail icon at the bottom left of the screen, instead
>>of coming up with an email program, it comes up with the mozilla web
>>browser. I have gone into -> preferences -> prefered programs -> mail
>>reader and selected mozilla mail from the dropdown list, however i still
>>get the mozilla browser coming up instead of the mail program.

> 	Assuming you did install the mozilla mail server from the FC2 install
> disk, what, exactly did you put in the execute line of the preferred
> programs?
>
> Scott

I didnt install a Mozilla mail server, afaik, i installed the mozilla
mail client though, which works perfectly if i run it from the menu
instead of from the panel. In the preferred applications program, under
  the 'mail reader' tab, i selected 'mozilla mail' from the dropdown
list and clicked on close. I didnt type anything into anywhere.