Apache 2.0.47-10 and FC1

Mike mwpowell at snappydsl.net
Sun Jul 18 22:32:45 UTC 2004

Good evening everyone,

I am having a heck of a time getting apache to run CGI scripts. In the
browser I get an "Internal Server Error" in my logs I'm getting
"Premature end of script".  In my httpd.conf I have user and grou =
apache. The apache user and group, at the moment, have all permissions
granted to them for my cgi-bin folder. I have the cgi-bin folder aliased
as follows:

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/cgi-bin/"

I can run the script from the command line just fine. I've double and
tripled checked the interpreter path "/usr/bin/perl". Everything I can
find on the web says it's good. Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike