problem with bind

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 21 18:42:00 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 14:21, Daniel Chénard wrote:

> Can I disable ipv6 request on my linux boxes??

Yes.  The problem can be resolved that way.  I have also read a few
threads that indicate if you configure IPv6 completely it will fix the
problem also.  But the quickest and easiest is to disable it completely.

Check for other threads that discuss how to completely disable IPv6.
There seems to be a few things that need to be done to do that.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

index, n.:
	Alphabetical list of words of no possible interest where an
	alphabetical list of subjects with references ought to be.