Anybody installed FC3 Test 1?

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 27 11:39:52 UTC 2004

Wannenmacher, Jens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> has anybody installed FC3 test 1? I'm going to do so and just want to
> know if there will be any
> problems. I will do a dual-boot installation with win xp pro.
>
> Thanks and best regards,
> Jens

There seems to be less bugs than FC2 with FC3T1. This is of course an
unproven bias.

I use it constantly and have been up w/o crashes on this machine for
days. I turned it off only because of a coming storm.

  07:36:42 up 3 days, 10:56,  7 users,  load average: 0.05, 0.39, 0.48

Give it a go on a computer that has no data that would be a heavy loss.

Jim

--
Why won't sharks eat lawyers?   Professional courtesy.