irq problem with FC2

Preston grammaton_cleric at gmx.net
Tue Jul 27 16:21:31 UTC 2004

I installed FC2 a couple of days ago and I have a serious problem. After some
minutes I got wanrings about irqs being disabled. Usually irq 9 and 5. After
a hour or more, the systems keeps disabling irqs \until #177 is disabled, the
eth1 and i lost internet conection. Then I have to restart system.
I updated to kernel 2.6.6 435.2.3 but the problem persists. I even started
irqbalance service, but anyway the irqs keep disabling.
Can somebody give me an idea?

--
ru guo ni yao ai, ni jiang bu hui shi qu