Fedora Core 2 and Lucent WinModem

Mike Zingale zingale at ucolick.org
Thu Jul 29 17:27:42 UTC 2004

Marcello, I was able to get this to work with FC2 using the supplied
build_rpm script.  You must upgrade to a 2.6.6 kernel first -- just use
up2date to get the latest FC2 kernel -- the 2.6.5 kernel does not work
with the Lucent Winmodem driver.  build_rpm will create an rpm that you
can then install and it will automatically setup all the proper links and
module loadings for you.

Mike