ssh help, I want user to be able to access only specified folders

Jonathan S lildrummerboy307 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 17:49:57 UTC 2004

I am new to Fedora, and Linux in general, I want users to be able to log in
to my computer via ssh, with FC-1 but I want to be able to specify rules for
each so they can only access specified folders is this possable?  If so how
would i go about doing this?
  Also is there a difference between fedora-list and fedora-devel list,
cause i already wrote one message to fedora-devel-list and got a wierd
message back about me not being a member, I am new to this so I dont know.