FC2 network install from mirror? Can it be done, or not?

Apollo's list account lists at carmelme.com
Thu Jul 1 20:53:03 UTC 2004

On the last system I installed I used Mandrake 10. I was able to use
network install floppy which just loaded up the GUI and I was able to
install everything from public mirror (so I did not need to download
several GIGS of files I did no even want to install). Can this be done
with Fedora Core 2, are there directions anywhere?
I just hate downloading all those ISO and end up using one or two files
out of each of those CD-ROMS.

THanks,
Apollo