PAN alternative?

Mariano Draghi mdraghi at prosud.com
Fri Jul 2 14:42:44 UTC 2004

David Cary Hart escribió:

> On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 10:30, Mariano Draghi wrote:
>
>>I'm looking for a newsreader.
>>At work, I'm using Mozilla on Windows, so I use Mozilla for everything
>>(Web surfing, Mail & News), and I'm quite happy with it.
>>

> Have you tried KNode?

I used it a bit with FC1. At the time, my default desktop was KDE... but
I was using mozilla-mail too, so I ended up using Mozilla news.
 From what I remeber, KNode wasn't much better than PAN, and I liked
Mozilla news better.

Now I'm using Gnome as my default desktop, so I haven't installed many
KDE apps. I'll give the new KNode a try... don't know if there was many
changes from the version included in FC1 though.

Thanks for the suggestion.

--
Mariano