Problems with 3 NIC cards Core2

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri Jul 2 15:19:16 UTC 2004

At 05:05 PM 7/1/2004, Craig Strom wrote:
>Any ideas?? This problem has me pulling my hair out.
>Thanks in advance for any replies.

Craig,

Nice description of the problem, but no *details*. No routing tables, no
network configuration data, nothing! Impossible to help diagnose the
problem from a "story."

Please provide *full* information on your configuration for each NIC, how
you'd want the routing and firewalling to function, and the routing tables
when it does and does not work. Also, *how* are you configuring routing and
firewalling? By hand? Some tool? If so, which?

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com