webcam creative

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Sat Jul 3 10:46:15 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-07-03 at 05:28, Eric Tanguy wrote:
> I just have a new webcam (webcam nx creative) but i can't find any
> driver for linux. Someone could confirm there is no driver for it ?
> Thanxes.

    See if it uses an ov511 module ('insmod ov511').  If it doesn't
complain, that's it.  That's what the "Creative Webcam" (not the 'go'
model) uses.  You might wind up having to google for it...

Brian Fahrländer                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller