Sync to expansion card on Palm

Ben Steeves ben.steeves at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 16:24:45 UTC 2004

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 09:36:34 -0600, Christopher A. Williams
<chrisw01 at privatei.com> wrote:
> This is driving me nutz!
>
> Does anyone know the magic incantation to get FC2 to sync data - install
> files in particular - to the expansion card on a palm? I have searched
> everywhere and can't find how to do this.

I've never bothered doing this because transferring data to the card
via HotSync is far too slow.  I use a $10 USB card reader instead,
which works great.  I know this doesn't answer your question, but it
does provide a viable (and IMHO, better) alternative.  I can copy a
128MB SD card worth of Ogg files to the card in under 5 minutes, but a
HotSync of the same data takes over an hour on WinXP.

--
Ben Steeves
            ben.steeves at gmail.com
            GPG ID: 0xB3EBF1D9