webcam

A.J. Bonnema abonnema at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 4 04:48:23 UTC 2004

Brian Fahrlander wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 16:57, Doncho N. Gunchev wrote:
>

>>    TVTime is better looking, but xawtv can be used on the command line to
>>setup your card and then record with say mencoder. Xawtv also has radio
>>command, and with FC2 I saw nothing that replaces it. I think dropping
>>xawtv in FC2 was not a good idea at all, good there is dag's repo.
>

>     I'll pick this up on private mail; most folks probably won't be
> interested in this....

Well, that's not entirely true, actually. I am interested, because I am
currently torn between tvtime and zapping, and to be honest, I haven't
looked at xawtv yet..... so please continue (or post the results).

Guus.
--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,
user #328198 (Linux Counter http://counter.li.org)