FC2 doubtful quality?

Max K-A max_list at fedorafaq.org
Sun Jul 4 07:04:29 UTC 2004

> personally, the layout i've seen that i like the most is max k-a's
> www.fedorafaq.org.  you go there and, after a short intro, you're at the
> content.  perfect.  my only issue with it is that it would be nice to have
> it more hierarchical and refined -- i think it's too general to have an
> entire section called "Problems and Their Solutions."  but max clearly has
> the right idea -- get to the content right away, don't make readers dig
> their way thru introductory fluff.

	Hey, thanks. Yeah, I actually agree with you -- the "Problems and their
Solutions" section is too long.

	For FC1, there were many fewer questions, so it wasn't a problem.

	I think I'll consider breaking it down into more sections, probably
using some of the ones you proposed in your previous email. Of course, I
expect there to be fewer questions for FC3, and then maybe I can go back
to the single section. We'll see. :-)

	-Max