List of rpms to install mplayer on FC2 (2.6.6-1.435.2.1)

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Jul 4 14:58:51 UTC 2004

On Sunday 04 July 2004 10:43, Alan Hill wrote:
[...]
>Snip more failure messages...
>
>> What do I check next?
>
>Hi Gene,
>
>It looks like you used the FC2 yum.conf instead of the one for FC1.
>Assuming you're using FC1, check this page instead:
>http://www.fedorafaq.org/fc1/#WhereCanIGetSoftware

Someone posted another yum.conf link just 3 or 4 messages down in the
que, I grabbed it immediatley after making that post, and it worked
very well.

Thanks for careing Jerry, I appreciate it.

Now if I could just get the newest nvidia drivers to work *right*, its
running only 40% as fast as the kernels own nv. And tuxracer totals
it to a hit the reset button crash to boot.  One of the fellows from
nvidia was kind enough to request by XFRee86.0.log which I sent, but
no reply yet.  But its sunday & the 4th here in the states so I
expect most are out eating too many hot dogs and getting sunburnt
today.  I should go make a few cement blocks for a retaining wall,
but the urge to toss the tarp off the boat and go fishing is getting
stronger by the minute. :)  There is also a kitchen table on the back
porch that needs sanded and another coat of varnish applied via
airbrush.  Both might wait till monday...

--
Cheers, Gene
There are 4 boxes to be used in defense of liberty.