Kudzu

Iraj Medifar irajmedifar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 5 06:23:04 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-04 at 18:32, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> --- Jamie Aitchsion <one_blind_mouse at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Is there any way to install hardware hardware you
> > have previously ignored
> > with kudzu?  I have a hard drive I want to use but
> > had previous ignore setup
> > because it was my windows drive.
> >
> > Thanks
>
> remove /etc/sysconfig/hwconf and try running kudzu
> again
>
> regards
> Rahul Sundaram

> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Thank you, Rahul. Great suggestion! I had been trying for a couple
of days to get my system to detect and configure my sound card
[Intel 82801DB (ICH4) '97], which by the way FC1 had easily detected
and configured but FC2 had failed to do. Your suggested solution fixed
it in a minute. I now have a fully functioning FC2. Thanks again.

--
Iraj Medifar <irajmedifar at sbcglobal.net>