DOS programs on Linux?

Gregory Gulik greg at gulik.org
Mon Jul 5 23:49:12 UTC 2004

Does Quicken work with Crossover Office, or any of the other emulators???

That's one of the few programs I still use windows for regularly and
would love to use on Linux.  I tried GnuCash a couple times and found it
unacceptable.

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg @ gulik.org