nightmare...

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 16:06:22 UTC 2004

Hi,

> Finally, I got sick and tired of FC2. And tried to
> re-install Windows XP. I tried repairing, I tried
> installing Suse Linux, I even removed the entire swap
> and ext3 partition. But Windows NEVER boots up. Now,
> my hard disk is nearly useless. All thanks to the
> wonderful F-ing FC2.

Shows you how poor the Windows partition software is. Try booting from a
Win98 drive, delete all partitions and formatting from there.

What was the problem with FC2 - it's been rock solid at this end

TTFN

Paul
--
"If I face my God tomorrow, I can tell Him I am innocent.
I've never harmed anyone. I have cheated no one.