redhat tutorial

damon fister damon at cns-tech.net
Tue Jul 6 17:01:47 UTC 2004

Hello all,

My freind and I are looking to start a project that could be
incorporated into Fedora/RHEL. It would be a new user tutorial, similar
to ones that you see on other OS's (we won't mention names here) when a
user first uses the desktop. It would have the goal of getting a new
Linux users acclimated to Fedora/RHEL quickly. Users would be shown the
basics briefly, how to start programs, move resize windows, etc. and
highlight linux specific items in particular, using workspace switcher,
Up2date and application alternatives. We would like as much feedback as
we can get and if there are any projects like this currently in
development.

Damon Fister