redhat tutorial

jludwig wralphie at comcast.net
Wed Jul 7 16:33:33 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 21:01, bryan at redfedora.co.uk wrote:
snip
> I quite agree with you in that it needs links going into greater depth if
> that's what they're after. Getting the list of topics might be a bit of a
> head scratcher though! I guess you really do have to ask new users or find
> out somehow what the usual requirements are.
>
> Anyways I'll do some more head scratching...
>
> Bryan

We have a large reference in the Fedora list of what many of the main
issues will be.

IMHO What I have found that help "Gnubees" is if you want that do this
command with these options, or, use this program in this submenu, or to
say it another way show examples S.A. 'df -aux'.

--
jludwig <wralphie at comcast.net>