mail folders

Eric Cowperthwaite ecowper at frontiernet.net
Thu Jul 8 02:08:29 UTC 2004

Hey there,

jludwig wrote:

> If the MScat is still operational, can't you always 'forward the mail'?

Well, I could, but we are talking about years of mail in a series of
nested folders. It would take a long time. I think I will just take her
folders to work with me, load them into a mail client on Windows, upload
to an IMAP server, then pull back down to a mail client on *nix of some
kind. Then burn the folders back to CD and take em home. That ought to
work just fine. I think there is a difference in the file spec or
encoding between Mozilla on Windows and Mozilla on Linux/Unix. Going to
post a question to the Mozilla.org folks as well.

Thanks, Eric