firewall ??

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Thu Jul 8 13:45:23 UTC 2004

You might want to check out http://www.freesco.org/  It's very simple to
setup ( I need that ) free, and will run on one floppy 386 w/6 mb of
ram, and 2 nics.

A big THANK YOU to all you smart guys out there giving great replies to
our "stupid" questions.  I started with RH 5.1 years ago and would see
and get nasty replies to simple questions, in the short time I've been
on this list I haven't see that.

Tim...