full quotes (was: RE: Problems Installing Fedora Core 2)

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Jul 8 16:34:20 UTC 2004

Am Do, den 08.07.2004 schrieb Kris Haight um 18:27:

> Thanks! I'll assume it was Problem #4 you were replying too.

Comes from top-posting instead of inner posting with proper stripped
quoting.

> The other 2.6 kernel oddity I did notice (even from the installer) was that
> it spins down the hard disks on a warm reboot. Ugh. The DeathStar doenst
> recover from this well, so I end up having to cold boot it.
>
> -- Kris

[ snipped full quote ]

I beg you all: please start and strip the quotes of your replies! We do
not need the same mail content to be seen over and over. The original
mail with full content can easily be read while the reply should only
contain those parts, that a direct reply can be understand.

Thank you for respecting the common mailing list netiquette.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.6.6-1.435.2.3
Serendipity 18:30:41 up 1 day, 39 users, load average: 0.04, 0.04,