ac97 sound problems

Daniel Ulfe danielulfe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 11:44:20 UTC 2004

Are you connected some USB webcam or others USB devices when you boot you FC2?.
try to configure and test hearing sound with

"system-config-sonudcard"

I have a similar problem  if I boot my FC2 with Logitech USB WebCAM
connected (but not working in linux). My webCAM has a microphone
integrated and was detected first than AC97 codec.

Regards.

Daniel