Traffic shaping... don't understand the instructions!

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri Jul 9 15:24:04 UTC 2004

At 08:31 PM 7/8/2004, Ow Mun Heng wrote:

>All right. it's COOL. I've managed to figure it out. Based on my little
>setup, it works.
>
>Rodolfo, please report back to me if it _works_
>for you or not..

Damn, I look away from a list and all sorts of things happen. Ow, thanks a
*million* for your efforts. I'll test out this script and try some things
and then get back to you with lots of feedback, OK? Since I really want to
understand this better I'll likely take a couple of weeks to play with it
on a toy firewall before I hit my production box with it.

Again, thanks.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com