Mounting an iso image of a music disk

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Fri Jul 9 16:59:27 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 07:12, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am Fr, den 09.07.2004 schrieb Joan Moreau um 9:40:
>
> > I made a ISO image of a CD containing music, not to carry my CD player
> > all the time ;-)
> >
> > So, now, how can I mount this image, so to be able to listen to my CD

> 3) You can't mount music CD-ROMs and therefor not an ISO image file of
> such a disc.

Hmm... I may be wrong but.. maybe you can try mounting it with cdfs.
(search google).

When I had problems copying VCDs(.dat files) it was because they are in
a diff formats. When I googled and tried cdfs, I can get it to mount and
I can copy the tracks like a normal data cd.

Maybe that will help. I'm not sure.

Joan, can you give it a try?

--
Ow Mun Heng
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on D600 1.4Ghz CPU kernel