How to configure a gateway?

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Fri Jul 9 17:13:06 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 10:01, Beartooth wrote:
>         Posted for a friend; please include him as direct Cc: in
> replies. (Chris moderates one of my favorite lists, running both on
> listserv and by gateway to usenet. I don't believe he's on this list.)
Dude..

	There's got to be more info than that man..
What do you want it for. Home network? Office ?
NAT? ISP IPs? Firewalled? QoS support? Just for Internet? File-sharing??

Lots of stuffs come into play.

And besides that, I'm sure you can search the archives. There's 2
subjects which I can think of in the arvhves which can fit your needs

1. firewall
2. Traffic Shaping... don't understand the instructions.

--
Ow Mun Heng
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on D600 1.4Ghz CPU kernel