How to convert Ogg Vorbis files to mp3?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Jul 11 10:11:45 UTC 2004

On Sunday 11 July 2004 03:48, Colin Paul Adams wrote:
>How can I convert a .ogg file to a .mp3 file, so I can send it to a
>friend to play on windows?
>--
>Colin Paul Adams
>Preston Lancashire

Please don't cross-convert, the sound will be pretty bad. Each throws
away some info the other doesn't, and a cross-conversion will be
perceived as pretty muddy and irritating at best.  Does not the ogg
site have a windows plugin for ogg playing that could be downloaded
and installed?

I think thats <http://www.xiph.org> else google for it.

--
Cheers, Gene
There are 4 boxes to be used in defense of liberty.