"Neutrino" jukebox manager on FC2?

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 11 16:35:38 UTC 2004

Per-Olof Litby - Reg'l Mgr Nordic/Baltic - Java System Software - Sun
Microsystems wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Is there anyone who has gotten the "Neutrino"
> (http://neutrino.sourceforge.net/) manager for Creative Nomad jukeboxes
> to compile and run on FC2?
>
> thanks,
> /POL

I tried out a program called gnomad and had limited success with it on
FC1. I'm on FC2 now and it is under my sound program choices.

I have the nomad w/ a 20 gig drive. I'll see what Nutrino is all about.
Currently, I just boot into windows, load up the mp3s and run w/ the
box. IMO, creative ought to start shipping its own version of a program
that works for Linux.

Jim