make mod install - unresolved symbols - issue still present.

Kevin F. Berrien kblists at comcast.net
Mon Jul 12 01:59:21 UTC 2004

This is a .config I used when I compiled about 2 kernels back.. without
this issue, which is weird.

Anyways, my ELF status,

Kernel core (/proc/kcore) format = ELF
kernel support for a.out binaries = module
kernel support for elf binaries = module
kernel support for MISC binaries = module

I guessing I should compile a.out & ELF into the kernel? no as modules....