nVidia vs FC2 Revisited

Greg Swallow gswallow at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jul 12 13:09:23 UTC 2004

Am looking at all these rpm files. Do I -Uhv them all? Is there an order
in which they should be installed? Am having to assume do a NVIDIA...run
--uninstall. Then install all RPMs that seem to apply in the order they
are listed on the URL your last sent.

Figuring on trying this Wed AM.

--
Thanks for your support,