USB Compactflash Reader Gone

wrgraves2 wrgraves2 at netzero.net
Mon Jul 12 13:24:56 UTC 2004

Good People of the Fedora List,
	I have another anomaly that I would really like to solve. I bought a Linux
ready USB compactflash reader for my digital camera last year. It worked
great under Red Hat 7.3. I'd just plug it in, go to a console and type
cd  /mnt/flash and there it was. I'd mount it and get my pictures. Plug and
play, it was great. Since my 'Upgrade?' to fedora, I get the message 'no file
or directory at the same command. What happened. Where'd it go. Since I use
the digital camera in my work this has serious impact on my ability to do my
work.
Thanks.
Bill Graves