Gnome: after some time, Alt+tab won't work unless Num Lock is on

Rafael Monteiro rafael_g_m at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 16:33:22 UTC 2004

I'm using Fedora Core 2. After using Gnome for some time (about 1 hour or
so) Alt+tab stops working (not only Alt+tab, but Ctrl+Alt+Fn, Ctrl+Alt+Del,
Alt+Space [window's menu] etc). If I turn Num Lock on Alt+tab works, but
Ctrl+Alt+anykey still won't work. Another "symptom" is that when the problem
happens Scroll lock stays off and cannot be toggled on (only Caps Lock and
Num Lock work). If I exit the current Gnome session and login again
everything gets back to normal.

I've googled around and didn't find any solutions yet. Any ideas?